Families Are Forever
I know I'm copying you Natalie.... but I LOVED THIS MOVIE TOO!!! Not to mention the music. Taylor and I have been singing it for a couple of weeks now.
I KNOW!!! I loved the movie and Kevin gave me the CD for my birthday!! I sing/dance to it while I am driving in the car!!! LOVE IT!!Keisha
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I really want to. The soundtrack is great though!!
This looks like a fun movie, Lisa! I haven't seen it yet. Oh, I like your new blog title. Very cool!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I KNOW!!! I loved the movie and Kevin gave me the CD for my birthday!! I sing/dance to it while I am driving in the car!!! LOVE IT!!
Keisha
I haven't seen this movie yet, but I really want to. The soundtrack is great though!!
This looks like a fun movie, Lisa! I haven't seen it yet. Oh, I like your new blog title. Very cool!
Post a Comment