Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas







Okay, so I skipped Thanksgiving..... partially because I didn't take my camera to Lorena's so you can take a look here http://seeleys.blogspot.com/2008/12/lets-play-catch-up.html. We had tons of fun. Thanks.
I went to Utah November 15th for my neice Annie's wedding. It was so fun to see my extended family and spend time with them. I stayed at my neice Christy's house. They were such great hosts and I had so much fun visiting with them and seeing her darling baby Addi.
The boys and I went shopping on Black Friday and got the things we were looking for. I'm proud to say that I'm done shopping, the gifts are wrapped thanks to Alec, and my Christmas cards mailed. Now all I have left is stuff for friends and neighbors. We've had orchestra and band Christmas concerts. Alec played two solos in his concert, and unfortunately my battery in the camera died 15 seconds before he walked on stage. The boys got the decorations up inside and out.
Branden went to Christmas Formal tonight. One of the girls in our ward asked him. They should have a great time. They have been friends since he was 13. I must say he is very handsome, even if I am just the mom. That's it in a nutshell. Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

What great boys to help you out with the decorations and wrapping :)

Merry Christmas!

Margaret said...

Lisa, Loved the pictures. Loved seeing you and love checking out the blog. Your kids are beautiful. Thanks for the visits this summer. It really helped.