I really haven't had any huge things to blog about, but I always love it when my "blogstalking" lets me see new posts from my long lost friends and relatives. I've been keeping myself busy this summer organizing pictures on the computer to print--since I haven't printed any pictures since I got a digital camera about 3 years ago. I've pulled out all of my 35 mm prints and am having them scanned onto a CD. The boys helped me pull them out and label them, since they were already organized to some day scrapbook.
Branden officially started with In and Out Burger and seems to really enjoy it. Alec has been at scout camp this week and Branden went on a "High Adventure" activity with his priest quorum yesterday to Magic Mountain, snorkeling in LaJolla, kayaking in the ocean, and doing baptisms at the San Diego temple. They will both be back tomorrow with LOADS of laundry, I'm sure. I've really missed them. They are both so much help to me.... but I have enjoyed the quiet.
I heard some sad news this week about some dear friends. Their baby died from a terrible accident. If you'd like to read about it, here is a link to their blog http://www.dbkunz.blogspot.com/. The mom, Brittany used to babysit for me when my kids were really little. She was one of my Young Women and her mom was the Young Women's president the whole time I served in Young Women. I went to the viewing tonight and will go to his funeral tomorrow. Please remember them in your prayers.
It was really good to see some of my dear friends from my old neighborhood and ward. You don't really realize the good influence people have on your until you haven't seen them for awhile. I'm getting reacquainted with several friends via their blogs. Thanks Tracy and Cassi for checking in. I've read all of yours and the Walters family blogs. I stayed up way too late, but it was fun seeing how all of you are doing.
Life is hard
10 years ago
4 comments:
It's so fun that you have a blog and we can see what's going on in your life! I still can't believe how grown up Branden, Alec and Taylor are. I would love to get together sometime and see you all!
I like your new picture...so cute!
And, yes, HSM is coming to Gammage in 10 days. I was able to get tickets for $10 each...maybe you can surprise Taylor.
I love that picture of your family!! I am so sorry about your friend's baby!! He was adorable!! As any mother can attest, that would be the hardest thing to handle the loss of a child!! My thoughts and prayers are with them and with you as their friend!
Talk to ya soon!
Your family photo is beautiful! Sorry to hear about your friend's baby. That's so sad. I'd love to see you and your family sometime!
Post a Comment