My cute friend Keisha had this on her blog and so I decided to take the short quiz. It's kind of fun. Go ahead and see which one you are.
You Are Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
5 comments:
Awwww.....That's really sweet, Lisa.
Hey Lisa how are things going? Just stopping by to check out your blog to see how yours and your kids summer is going! Take care!
You are cinderella!!! I found you again...I love that family photo...you guys are so wonderful!
Lucky You! I wanted to be Cinderella!
I hope your family is having a great summer, Talk to you soon!
Lucky You! I wanted to be Cinderella!
I hope your family is having a great summer, Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment