I know that it's been a long time since I've "updated". Well, I thought that we really didn't have anything to be of blog interest, so I decided to take a few pictures of what we have been doing. Alec turned 13 in February. He got a new cell phone and we went out to dinner at Chili's. My birthday was the beginning of March. Friends took me out for breakfast and also lunch. Two friends in my ward, and their families made dinner for us (my actual birthday was on Sunday) and we hung out there for the evening. I'm really lucky to have such great friends. Here are just a few pics of what we've been up to. Here are some pictures of things we've been up to. I bought myself a machine called a Cricut, which I use for scrapbooking and cards. I also organized all of the "stuff" I've been collecting, hence the pictures of my "stuff". I just finished reading the "Twilight" series for the second time. I can't wait until the new book comes out the end of the summer. Pretty much all I do after coming home from work is drive kids around..... Taylor to dance, Branden (well he drives, but I have to go with him still) to his friends and play practice, and Alec had a band concert. I do laundry, paper work and report writing for my job, and chauffer kids around. If there is any spare time, I have enjoyed scrapbooking. I took apart a book that I had done when I was in high school. I'm putting it in an album right now. So far I've covered birth through 11th grade. I still have my senior year and 5 years of college left. I found two "autobiographies" that I had written in high school and college, so I am going to compile them into a personal history. I'm not into genealogy at all... so I figure that this is my contribution right now.
Branden will be 16 in two weeks and he has a part in the school play "Romeo and Juliet". He has enjoyed the whole process. He has practice every school day for nearly 3 hours and in 2 weeks his practices will be from 3-10 p.m. He has done really well keeping up with his grades. As a matter of fact, his grades are better this quarter than ever. Way to go Branden!
Life is hard
10 years ago
2 comments:
So good to see you this weekend!
As long as you're at it, you want to do my kids' books, too?
Your nephew and my neighbor Jeff just brought his daughter Emily and her cousin Rachael, MY Rachael, over to see me (she's visiting from Arizona with her Grandma and Grandpa). It was so great to see her again!! It was fun to see you a couple of weeks ago. I'm sorry I somehow missed seeing your kids, especially Tayler (she would have liked to have seen Hannah, I'm sure!) I'm glad you finally updated...it's about time! See you in July, or else.
Post a Comment