Okay, so this is out of order. Can anyone tell me how I can prevent having my pictures show up in html script when I'm trying to add them to my blog? It was just easier to add "part 2", so to know where we are, just read the next post. Sorry for the confusion. These pictures are of our "off roading adventure" in Sedona, and at the Tuzigoot ruins near Cottonwood. We had a great time.
Life is hard
10 years ago
2 comments:
You are on a roll, girl! What a fun trip - it looks warm and beautiful and I'm jealous now, thanks! I'm glad you made the most of Spring Break - we only got Friday and tomorrow (Monday) off...lame. And we didn't even do anything fun...more lame!
Come over and we'll do a tutorial...
Glad you got away from Spring Break...and glad you posted about it. I thought I was mistaken when I saw you highlighted on my Google Reader!
Post a Comment