Okay, I don't feel old enough to have a child who is old enough to drive. But... I do have one. Branden got his driving permit yesterday. He's actually a pretty good driver despite the fact that he hasn't spent a lot of time behind the wheel. I'm sure after adding a few gray hairs to his mother's head, he will be a great driver. Anyone want to volunteer?
Life is hard
10 years ago
4 comments:
Please...let's not discuss what my life is going to be like when the triplets reach this stage!
You'll have to keep a bottle of Clairol in your car!! And, I can't imagine how costly it will be to add 3 teenage drivers to an auto policy all at once. Tell Dane to get ready to have a second job!!
Hi Lisa, Thanks for comin' over to tell me about the "small world" story! Isn't that somethin'? Lori was telling me about the Oprah show thing and I'm like, "hey... I'm in a group of women that are doing that same thing!" And we both just sort of looked at each other and she told me about Lorena. So funny!
Hi Lisa!!! I can't believe he's driving - it's not right! I was excited to see that you have a blog (from Lorena's blog). I have one too now, though nothing special because I'm technologically challenged, unlike my sister-in-law. Hope things are going well for you. It's fun living next door to Jeff and Heather. Their really nice, although I hardly see them or any of my other neighbor because it's so stinkin' cold here that everyone is hibernating. I never ever go outside unless I absolutely have to -it's pretty pathertic but I have been spoiled after almost 9 years in Arizona. Wahh!
Post a Comment