Well the holidays are coming to an end. We have enjoyed just "hanging out" at home and getting an occasional lunch at Rubio's Cafe, which just opened near the house. (That could be potentially dangerous). The kids have been playing games on the Wii, and I have been pretty much doing nothing, and taking naps. I think there have been several days when I didn't even get dressed! I love it. We had to put Chance to sleep last week. It was very sad for all of us, but he was completely blind, and could barely hear. Shelby was kind of lonely the first couple of days, but she is enjoying being the only dog for awhile. She particularly is enjoying sleeping on my bed. We had Christmas Eve here with the four of us. We had dinner and drove around in pajamas looking at lights. We went to the Haws' for awhile on Christmas with Shaylene and Chad and their kids. We have had a very relaxing week. I go back to work on Thursday and the kids go back on Monday the 7th. We had planned to go to Utah, because Lori's husband Ken was put in the bishopbric today, but the weather was just too unpredictable. Bummer.
Life is hard
10 years ago
1 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. You were so cute to call me on vacation to see if I was OK. I love Rubios, too...and Paradise is also calling my name. Let's go!
Post a Comment