Okay, so my sister and I have been talking about canning since November. She came over on Thursday and we did our first batch of canned meat. It took quite awhile because we had to do every little step according to the directions. I did two other batches today. It was actually pretty easy the second time. It takes ahwile for the preparation, clean up, and waiting for it to process. I now have 36 pints done. I did chicken, pork, and beef.
Life is hard
10 years ago
3 comments:
That's so awesome that you would do that. I want to be eager enough to get prepared!
I went to a class on how to do this, but have never done it on my own. Maybe we could get together and you could show me now that you're a pro!
Alright- so now you need to teach me!! I am really out of my box with the food storage stuff- but I am trying!! I miss you!! I feel like I have not seen or talked to you forever!!
Post a Comment