Okay, so I was uploading pictures from my camera and realized that it's been a long time since I've done a update post. Let's see. We went to Utah for my nephew Matt's wedding. It was so great to see lots of my extended family. While we were there, I found a Yorkie puppy. We adopted him from a family in Eagle Mountain. His name is Cheeto Bandito (no, really just Cheeto, but the song Aye Aye yie yie, I am the Frito Bandito) has stuck and mostly we call him Aye Aye). He is 4 lbs. of pure spunk. He sleeps on my bed every night, drives with me on errands while riding on my lap, and even had the privledge of "eating" the power cord on my Dyson. Eighty dollars later it works again. Stupid dog!! Branden got his car, the kids started school and are enjoying it. I played around with making cards. I ended up making them for the girls that I worked with. I started my new job and I have really enjoyed it. It's been a great change. That's all for now, unless I see some pictures that remind me of something else.
Life is hard
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment