Here are a few pictures from Halloween. Branden was already with his friends when I pulled the camera out, so he's not in any of them this year. Taylor was a "jailbird" and Alec was George Washington. We had dinner in our driveway with the Wheeler's, a family in our ward. The kids went trick-or-treating for a little while and then we called it a night. The pictures are kind of blurry. I guess my battery was low in the camera.
Life is hard
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh, now I see, our invitation must have gotten lost in the mail.
The kids look great!
Hey, you never need an invitation. this was an attempt to get teenagers to actually want to enjoy a holiday with their families. loved your "baby" story. i actually remembered most of it when you shared it with me in person.
Post a Comment