Well, our summer is coming to an end. I kept busy scrapbooking, redecorating Taylor's room, and taking the kids to and from swimteam and Taylor to dance. The kids spent a lot of time with their Amos' cousins. Branden went to EFY in Flagstaff with his friend Braden, and also spent a lot of time with friends this summer. He finished an online class and is ready to begin his sophomore year. Alec has been busy drumming up customers for his trash can business (taking in and out neightbors garbage cans) and playing video games on the Wii, which he has been saving for for quite awhile. He is officially 1/2 way to his Eagle and has worked hard completing merit badges this summer. Taylor loves her new decor and loves being the "helper" in one of the tap classes at her dance studio. I go back to work tomorrow. Bummer. I've enjoyed being home and doing a few things that I normally don't have time to do.
Life is hard
10 years ago
2 comments:
Taylor - Your room looks awesome! We have to get your Mom out to our house to decorate the girls' room!
Lisa - Welcome to the bandwagon. You're going to love it!
VERY GOOD
Post a Comment