My friend Lorena beat me at posting back to school pictures. And she's the mother of triplets!!! Go Lorena! The kids started back to school today. It was an adventure getting 3 kids to 3 different schools that start at 3 different times. Branden is a sophomore at Desert Ridge High School. He is taking an A hour and needs to be there by 6:45. Alec is a 7th grader at Desert Ridge Jr. High and he starts at 7:40. Taylor will ride with our neighbor, but she wanted me to take her today. She is a 5th grader at Canyon Rim Elementary. She has to leave at 8:00. By the time I took her picture the sun was in the wrong place.... hence the squinting. Crazy... and of course I made them stop and take the traditional "stand in front of the house picture before you leave on your first day". Branden was about going crazy because he can't even fathom the thought of being remotely late. He is so not like his mom!! We did the "post" school supply shopping tonight to get all of the specific things that the teachers wanted. I never knew there were so many specific kinds of pencils, calculators, and notebooks. We still haven't bought the scientific calculator yet. That is going to put a dent in the checkbook!!! I was hoping the one from last year would work. No such luck!!
Life is hard
10 years ago
2 comments:
I only beat you because with the triplets gone from the house I am stumped about things to do. I spent a lot of time on the phone, on the computer, and of course, what day of mine is not complete without a trip to "Mawl-Mart" (Brooke's way of saying it.)
The kids look great, BTW. However, all of those extra supplies you are talking about make me realize that we will always have to be a two-income family. BLAH!!!!
OK, it worked on my other friend, so I am going to do it to you, too. What you may ask? Well, here's my guilt trip about posting more often.
OK, now I'm done!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment